Container substations provide alternative solution to conventional building sites in the implementation of operational facilities at distant objects, the technological structures, offshore platforms etc. Structural design of container reflects standard or technology-specific requirements of the customer with regard to size, armament and use static and dynamic effects, climatic conditions and environmental factors, gas-tightness and water resistance, fire resistance coefficient, internal operating temperature, etc.
Containers can be supplied individually or as a construction kit with appropriate technological mezzanine. Dimensions of containers are eligible for international shipping. The maximum possible length of the building unit is up to 16 m, width and height can be up to 4 m. In the case of transportation of large dimensions containers there should be taken into account the increased costs of transport and delivery of two sub-units that are assembled on-site.
The self-supporting frame of container is made of welded steel profiles. The profile surface treatment is painted by basic anticorrosive paint. The topcoat is made of two-component paint in the color according to customer requirements. For difficult climate conditions there can be used galvanized profiles.
Casing of each container is made of profiled steel sheets. For thermal insulation there is used mineral wool. Fire insulation consist of layer of special material called Farmacel. The surface of the interior walls are made according to customer requirements.
The doors use to be designed and mounted according to the required throughput and in corresponding execution.
The door can be placed at any side of container. In special cases. On customer reguest the container can be equipped with removable front wall.
All the windows including the safety and special executions can be shaded by louver
The floor is designed in accordance with the container purpose and equipment. It can be reinforced in the case of heavy equipment and device in container. It can be supplied with a cover of chipboard flooring, or metal version of riffled plates or aluminum with antistatic treatment and electrical connection. Metal floor can be supplied in a waterproof execution to capture liquids from damaged technologies. The floors can be equipped with zinc-coated grates and prepared for terminals distributions.
Stair construction, bridges and platforms including railings are supplied in zinc-coated steel..
Oil and gas mining platforms require quite specific solutions, especially concerning weather resistence.All the device are designed for 30 years durability without significant repairs. The painting complies with hard conditions and is resistant to salt. The lifetime and quarantee period of painting is 15 years.
This kind of project is realized using multipart modular containers. Technical and technological execution meets requirements of standard EN13501-2 REI 60 for supporting structures and floors.
The construction is design to outlast horizontal acceleration 0,4 g. The main container consist of welded galvanized support profiles. It is designed to carry total weight of container and its equipment, devices, technological mezzanine, the second floor and random loads and stresses.
- the container roof and walls are covered by profiled steel sheets that are painted by prescribed colours and insulated by thermal insulation. Both the walls, roof anf the floor is gas tight.
- the doors are waterproof and comply with coastal security fire protection regulations.
- windows are installed in buildings with permanent employees presence. They are equipped with double glass panels with anti-sunlight protection in a waterproof design with adequate fire protection code.
- air conditioning system provides heating, ventilation and air conditioning HVAC, designed for coastal locations and in accordance with the prescribed codes and standards.
- lighting is designed according to the light intensity regulation IEC61892. The container is equipped with separate emergency lights with two lamps . They have sealed batteries with 90 minute backup and complies with Ex de and Ex e for use in Zone 1 Group IIA, T3 temperature class classification of hazardous environment regulations.
- cable installation is a halogen-free installation according to MARINE, imposed on cable trays of galvanized treated steel systém. Cable glands in buildings are designed and supplied by ROXTEC.